Growing our parts business with seasonal campaigns
As we are enter summer, our Parts business enters its peak season. Now is the time to maximize our visibility to customers and enhance our product portfolio.
HVAC equipment services are cyclic through the year with maintenance being traditionally programmed during low seasons and repairs occurring in summer.
This means that customer focus changes along the year. We should then follow the same cycle and emphasize our capability to support customers and their challenges at the right time. To achieve this, let’s introduce seasonal campaigns emphasizing specific products:
To start this communication to customers, email banners have been developed. The first banner is available from the Service SharePoint (click the banner below to download it).
For the Summer season, focus should be placed on compressors:
- Scroll: Selection tool and drawings available on SharePoint (LINK)
- Centrifugal magnetic bearings: with R134a or R1234ze. Parts list in the webinar presentation (download)
- Screw: Trane compressors of course and also Frascold compressors introduced at the time Thermocold joined Ingersoll Rand
Trane is introducing a unique product on the market: Micro Channel Heat Exchanger COIL CLEANER.
- No fins damage = No need to use high pressure system. Avoid fins damage.
- Light material to be carried on site = No high-pressure system required. Only diffuser.
- Avoid coil corrosion = Thanks to a neutral product tested in laboratory.
MCHE COIL CLEANER is a UNIQUE product Trane is introducing in Europe. We have a unique position and should promote this product to facility maintenance companies and contractors. They can use it on any units using microchannel coil.
Parts number = CHM0014E
Find more information on the presentation (download).